Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Amelia's Magazine -Editors reply to email about print spec

hi Louise

there is a bio about me on the website which explains my job - I wanted to do something of my own that was creative

here are my specs, I use indesign:

All images must come at a resolution of no less than 300dpi as a photoshop file in CYMK .

My printer uses Photoshop print profile:
euro standard swap coated 20% (or euroscale V2)

Please send as an uploadable link using yousendit to:

info@ameliasmagazine.com

or to this address on a cd:

44 Goldman Close, London, E2 6EF

(please let me know if it is by courier or special delivery as I am not always in to receive it)


Sizes:

Half page;
200mm wide x 123mm high, with a bleed of 3mm all round
final size: 206mm wide x 129mm high

Single page:

200mm wide x 245mm high, with a bleed of 3mm all around:
Final size: 206mm x 251mm

DPS:

400mm wide x 245mm high, with a bleed of 3mm all around:
Final size: 406mm x 251mm

No comments: